Located in the heart of the Eaux Chaudes valley, the Thermes de Digne les Bains offer you a pleasant parenthesis: whether you are spa guests, resident of the territory or passing through, there is always a good reason to do yourself good in Digne les Bains …
In accordance with the national health reference which was established by the National Council of Thermal Establishments (CNETh) and validated by the Directorate General of Health (DGS), the establishment has put in place reinforced health and safety measures concerning the reception of spa guests and visitors:
- Staff training “COVID-19 risk prevention and management”;
- Zoning plan of the establishment, this plan mainly identifies the dry zones and the wet zones which will be used for the elaboration of the Personal Protective Equipment Wearing Plan;
- Plan of Wearing Personal Protective Equipment and display of health instructions;
- At the entrance to the establishment, hand disinfection will be installed;
- Wearing a mask will be compulsory for all common areas where social distancing cannot be respected;
- Passage on a disinfectant mat before entering the treatment area;
- Direction of circulation in the corridors;
- Enhanced disinfection of premises and facilities;
- Limitation of the number of people in collective care;
- Wearing over-gowns and over-shoes in the ENT department;
- One out of two positions open;
- Closing of collective ENT care (collective inhalation and respiratory rehabilitation);
- Hair dryer prohibited;
- No welcome drinks;
- Finally, spa guests will be invited to come to the thermal establishment during the cure times (avoid waiting in the hallways of the cloakroom and at reception), with the minimum of effects and personal items.
The thermal baths of Digne-les-Bains, natural healing
Hyperthermal, the thermal water used at the Thermes de Digne-les-Bains springs at 50°C from the Ophelia borehole, 870m deep, which continuously supplies the thermal establishment of Digne-les-Bains. Fruit of the contact with the various rocks crossed during its long underground course, these waters have a significant mineralization. They are qualified analgesic and anti-infective. Their deep origin guarantees the constancy of their chemical composition. Very rich in Sulfur, in Calcium, in Sodium and in chloride ions, the thermal water of Digne-les-Bains is classified in the category of sulphated, chlorinated, sodic and calcic waters. Indeed, the water infiltrated in the Blayeul massif, at an altitude of 1250m, reaches a depth of 1500m to then resurface thanks to a network of faults, after a journey of several decades.
In Digne-les-Bains, the sun shines 300 days a year! Summer nights remain cool for everyone's enjoyment.
At an altitude of 650m, Digne-les-Bains enjoys clean, clear air, free from the main pollution particles. The Alpes de Haute Provence department is the only one in France to have a rate of asthmatic children close to zero per thousand.