Railway station of Provence
Live an unforgettable moment through Provence. Unique link between the coast of the Côte d'Azur and the rich valleys of the high country, the Chemins de Fer de Provence will make you travel throughout the seasons to real authentic villages.
Go from the palm trees of the Côte d'Azur to the smells of thyme and lavender of the middle and high country, from the olive groves to the often snow-capped mountains. Terroir and discovery are on the agenda for a unique trip to the heart of Provence.
- Trains animated by on-board commentary thanks to the application that you can download from the site: https://www.cpzou.fr/acualites/appli/ or download via the App Store and Google Play.
- Steam train service between Puget-Théniers and Annot: Sundays from May to October. Additional traffic on Fridays from mid-July to mid-August, Thursdays in August and the first Saturday in November between Puget-Théniers and Le Fugeret.
- Possibility of Steam Excursion (combined steamer) departing from the CP station in Nice, connecting to Puget-Théniers. Sale and reservation at the counters of our stations and by telephone on 04.97.03.80.80.
- Zoo! M'Ticket: it is now possible to buy a transport ticket on your smartphone, from the available mobile application Zou M-Ticket (download via the App Store and Google Play): https://services-zou .maregionsud.fr/fr/ticketing/network . All our trains are equipped with their own QR Code and vehicle number allowing you to validate your ticket when boarding.
Currently, the route between Nice - St-André-les-Alpes is provided by train and the route St-André-les-Alpes-Digne-les-Bains is provided by coach.
Wearing a mask is compulsory on trains and coaches. Disinfection every day.
COVID 19 special provisions
We are attentive to health developments and compliance with the health rules in force. We are committed to an approach that respects the recommendations made by the various competent authorities. Do not hesitate to contact us to know them.
Labels & accessibility
- Haute Provence members
- Wheelchair accessible with assistance
Comfort / services
- Pet Friendly
- Online Shop
- Coach parking
- Free parking
- Private parking lot
Supplement for animals: Free if less than 5 kg. Full adult half price for pets if over 5 kg.
Fares differ by destination. Inquire at one of the stations on the route before departure or on the website www.cpzou.fr
- Bank / credit card
- Vacation check
From 01/01 to 31/12/2022 between 6 pm and 55 pm.