Provence Massages is a wellness massage service in Peyruis and at home.
My name is Frédéric, and I am a certified wellness massage practitioner from the AZENDAY school (Marseille). I offer a range of world massages at my office in Peyruis and at your home. The protocols of my massages are rich in their techniques and recognized for their benefits. My massages are for everyone, regardless of age, sex or origin. I welcome you with total kindness.
- Swedish: a sports massage to relieve muscle tension.
- Californian: it is ideal for psychocorporal relaxation. Soft and enveloping movements to disconnect from everyday life.
- Balinese: a mixture of Indian, Chinese and Thai techniques to tone your body.
- Hawaiian: a very enveloping, very cocooning massage using long strokes with the forearms. It allows total disconnection.
- Harmonizing Indian: a very gentle massage ideal for seniors.
- Ayurvedic Abhyanga: this massage stimulates the circulation of energies in the body, eliminates toxins and lubricates the joints.
- Traditional Thai: relaxation of muscles and joints, on a futon.
- Thai plantar reflexology: harmonization of the body's energies by pressure on the reflex zones of the feet and calves.
- Pregnant Woman: for the relaxation of areas of tension in the body of the pregnant woman.
The massages are for non-therapeutic and non-medical purposes. They aim for relaxation and mental and bodily well-being.
I receive you in my office in Peyruis. In fine weather, and if the outside temperature allows it, you can receive your massage on the tree-lined terrace. I also travel to your place of residence (home, lodge, hotel, campsite, etc.).
I offer individual guided Japanese self-massage sessions ("do-in"). Do-in allows a muscular and energetic awakening of the whole body. It is also a privileged moment to listen to one's feelings. Practiced daily, it allows you to be better with yourself and with others.
COVID 19 special provisions
We are attentive to health developments and compliance with the health rules in force. We are committed to an approach that respects the recommendations made by the various competent authorities. Do not hesitate to contact us to know them.
Labels & accessibility
- Recommended in bad weather
- Haute Provence members
- Not wheelchair accessible
Comfort / services
- Massages / Modelings
- Parking nearby
• Swedish: 1 hour – €60
• Californian: 1h15 – €75
• Balinese: 1h15 – €75
• Hawaiian: 1 hour – €60
• Harmonizing Indian: 1h – €60
• Ayurvedic Abhyanga: 1 hour – €60
• Traditional Thai: 1h15 – €75
• Thai foot reflexology: 1 hour – €60
• Pregnant woman: 1 hour – €60
• 1 hour: €15
• 1h30: 190€
Solidarity rates (Students, unemployed, RSA): 1h – €30, 1h15 – €35
+ 5 € for a trip from Peyruis to your place of residence up to 20min.
+ €10 for a journey from Peyruis to your place of residence between 20 and 40 min.
+ €15 for a journey from Peyruis to your place of residence beyond 40 min.
Discovery session 1h: 20€
Individual lesson 1h: 30€
5 Classes: 140€
All year round from 10 a.m. to 20 p.m.
Exceptional closings on January 1 and December 25.