BIJ Youth and Student House
Place of life dedicated to 12-25 year olds in school, in training or looking for a job.
The House of Young People and Students of the city of Digne les Bains offers:
- a youth area dedicated exclusively to 12/24 year olds allowing them to meet up, have fun, relax. It includes: a pool table, 2 table football tables, a mini-kitchen, a table tennis table, a relaxation area and a Wifi connection...
- the Info Space: an office dedicated to 16/25 year olds where you can combine information and action: getting information to understand and act. Practical information in all areas: health, leisure, education, employment, foreigners, holidays, accommodation, financial aid...
- the Holiday Pass: a leisure center without accommodation for young people aged 12 to 17 adapted to their needs. During the holidays, except those of December. Various activities are offered: activities, outings, courses, mini camps...
- the social entertainment room: work meeting, training, a room to work, set up projects
COVID 19 special provisions
We are attentive to health developments and compliance with the health rules in force. We are committed to an approach that respects the recommendations made by the various competent authorities. Do not hesitate to contact us to know them.
- Special information: Special teenagers
Labels & accessibility
- Haute Provence members
- Accessible for self-propelled wheelchairs
- Creative hobbies
Comfort / services
- Wifi Internet access
- Complimentary wireless internet access
- Parking nearby
Amusement park-type outings: €14 for locals (€17 outside)
Mini camp of 4 days: 68€ for the dignois (80€ outside)
A program and prices for each holiday period except those of December.
- Vacation check
All year. Everyday.
Closed Saturday and Sunday.
11 a.m. to 18 p.m. and 10 a.m. to 18 p.m. on Wednesdays.