LE Grand Café
The authenticity of a brasserie-restaurant
The cuisine is made on site with fresh, seasonal products, to make dishes from the region but also take up the great classics without forgetting a touch of creation. Everything is homemade, including our desserts.
COVID 19 special provisions
We are attentive to health developments and compliance with the health rules in force. We are committed to an approach that respects the recommendations made by the various competent authorities. Do not hesitate to contact us to know them.
- Traditional french cuisine
- Provençal cuisine
- Offers "homemade" dishes
Labels & accessibility
- Haute Provence members
- Accessible for self-propelled wheelchairs
- Smooth rolling and barrier-free ground
- No slope> 5%
- Minimum passage width of 90 cm
- WC + grab bar + circulation space
Area / capacity
- Maximum number of place settings: 138
- Number of seats on the terrace: 70
- Number of rooms: 2
Comfort / services
- Parking nearby
- Take away meals / Ready meals
- Children's catering
- Tea room / Coffee shop
A la carte: 12 to 35 €
Adult menu: 16 to 20 €
Tasting menu: from €25
Children's menu: from 7 to 11 €
Group menu: €15 to €19 (€15 for 2 courses, €19 for 3 courses.)
Dish of the day: from 12 €
Menu of the day: 16 to 20 €.
- Bank / credit card
- Restaurant Title
All year round, daily from 6 a.m. to 22 p.m.
Exceptional closure on December 25.