LE Grand Café
The authenticity of a brasserie-restaurant
The cuisine is made on site with fresh, seasonal products, to make dishes from the region but also take up the great classics without forgetting a touch of creation. Everything is homemade, including our desserts.
- Offers "homemade" dishes
- Traditional french cuisine
- Provençal cuisine
Labels & accessibility
- Haute Provence members
- Accessible for self-propelled wheelchairs
- Smooth rolling and barrier-free ground
- No slope> 5%
- Minimum passage width of 90 cm
- WC + grab bar + circulation space
Area / capacity
- Maximum number of place settings: 138
- Number of seats on the terrace: 70
- Number of rooms: 2
Comfort / services
- Parking nearby
- Take away meals / Ready meals
- Children's catering
- Tea room / Coffee shop
A la carte: 12 to 35 €
Adult menu: 16 to 20 €
Tasting menu: from €25
Children's menu: from 7 to 11 €
Group menu: €15 to €19 (€15 for 2 courses, €19 for 3 courses.)
Dish of the day: from 12 €
Menu of the day: 16 to 20 €.
- Restaurant Title
- Bank / credit card
All year round, daily from 6 a.m. to 22 p.m.
Exceptional closure on December 25.