Le Resto Du Coin
Itinéraire : Groups
Traditional cuisine with Provençal tendencies.
Menu changed twice a year with a few specialties. Home cooking. Vegetarian dishes are available.
COVID 19 related measures
Since spring of 2020, we have been monitoring the evolution of the COVID situation closely. We are committed to an approach that respects the recommendations made by the various competent authorities. These are the measures we have adopted for your well-being during your visit:
- Keep a 1 meter distance between every person
- Clients must wear a mask
- Mandatory for staff to wear a mask
- Protective glass
- Hydroalcoholic gel at your disposal (reception)
- Limited number of people hosted at the same time (20 person max. inside)
- Disinfection after each visit (before each service)
- Reinforced cleaning (table, salt and pepper, door handles, counter at reception)
IMPLEMENTATION OF BARRIER GESTURES AND PHYSICAL DISTANCING MEASURES.
- Traditional French cooking
- Provençal cuisine
- offers dishes "homemade"
- Itinéraire : Groups
Labels & accessibility
- Adhérents Haute Provence
Tourism & Handicap Labels
- Accessible for self-propelled wheelchairs
- Maximum number of seats: 38
- Number of seats on the terrace: 24
- Number of rooms: 1
Comfort / services
- Pets welcome
- Restaurant for children
A la carte: from 25 €
Child menu: from 8.50 €
Dish of the day: 10.50 to 13.50 €.
Moyens de paiement
- American Express
- Bank/credit card
- Chèques Vacances
- Credit transfer
- Titres restaurant (vouchers)
All year round, daily.