Le Café des sports
Family cuisine in a café restaurant
Home cooking with local products.
COVID 19 related measures
Since spring of 2020, we have been monitoring the evolution of the COVID situation closely. We are committed to an approach that respects the recommendations made by the various competent authorities. Here are the measures we have adopted for your well-being during your stay:
- Keep a 1 meter distance between every person
- Clients must wear a mask
- Mandatory for staff to wear a mask
- Hydroalcoholic gel at your disposal
- Limited number of people hosted at the same time
- Disinfection after every visit (tables, toilets, disposable menus)
- Reinforced cleaning.
IMPLEMENTATION OF BARRIER GESTURES AND PHYSICAL DISTANCING MEASURES.
- offers dishes "homemade"
Labels & accessibility
- Adhérents Haute Provence
Tourism & Handicap Labels
- Accessible for wheelchairs with assistance
- Accessible for self-propelled wheelchairs
- Reserved space 330 cm wide < 20 m from the site
- Even flooring with no obstacles
- Absence of slope > 5%
- Minimum aisle width of 90 cm
- WC + grab handle + adequate space to move
- Maximum number of seats: 42
- Number of seats on the terrace: 40
- Number of rooms: 2
Comfort / services
- Air conditioning
- Car park
- Fast food
- Pay car park
- Pets welcome
- Restaurant for children
- Takeaway/cooked dishes
A la carte: from 9 €
Adult menu: from 13 €
Child menu: from 8 €
Dish of the day: from 9.50 €
Menu of the day: from 13 €
Breakfast: from 5 €
Bouteille d'eau: from 3.50 €
Café: from 1.20 €
Vins: from 1.80 €.
Moyens de paiement
- Bank/credit card
- Chèques Vacances
- Credit transfer
- Titres restaurant (vouchers)
All year round, daily between 6 am and 8 pm.
Closed exceptionally on January 1st and December 25th.