COVID 19 related measures
Since spring of 2020, we have been monitoring the evolution of the COVID situation closely. We are committed to an approach that respects the recommendations made by the various competent authorities. These are the measures we have adopted for your well-being during your visit:
- 1 meter distance between each table and bar seat
- Clients must wear a mask
- Mandatory for staff to wear a mask
- table between counter and customers
- Hydroalcoholic gel at your disposal
- Limited number of people hosted at the same time
- Disinfection after every visit (tables, chairs, menus)
- Reinforced cleaning.
IMPLEMENTATION OF BARRIER GESTURES AND PHYSICAL DISTANCING MEASURES.
- Traditional French cooking
- Provençal cuisine
- offers dishes "homemade"
Labels & accessibility
- Géoparc de Haute Provence
- Propose en ce moment des plats à emporter HP
- Le Routard Hôtels et Restos de France
Tourism & Handicap Labels
- Accessible for self-propelled wheelchairs
- WC + grab handle + adequate space to move
- Maximum number of seats: 240
- Number of seats on the terrace: 120
Comfort / services
- Meeting room
- Pets welcome
- Takeaway/cooked dishes
Activities on site
Adult menu: from 13 €
Dish of the day: from 10 €.
Moyens de paiement
- Bank/credit card
- Chèques Vacances
- Titres restaurant (vouchers)
Every day throughout the year between 7.30 am and 9 pm.
Closed on Monday.