Bar-Restaurant Le Casino
Provencal cuisine and oriental specialties. Guardiane de taureau (The Rancher's stew) Couscous on Wednesdays. Paella.
Brasserie located in the heart of the city center and near the old town center.
COVID 19 related measures
Since spring of 2020, we have been monitoring the evolution of the COVID situation closely. We are committed to an approach that respects the recommendations made by the various competent authorities. These are the measures we have adopted for your well-being during your visit:
- Keep a 1 meter distance between every person
- Clients must wear a mask
- Mandatory for staff to wear a mask
- Hydroalcoholic gel at your disposal at the entrance
- Limited number of people hosted at the same time
- Disinfection after each visit
- Reinforced cleaning.
- Adapted circulation plan with signage
IMPLEMENTATION OF BARRIER GESTURES AND PHYSICAL DISTANCING MEASURES.
- Traditional French cooking
- Oriental cuisine
- Provençal cuisine
- offers dishes "homemade"
Labels & accessibility
- Adhérents Haute Provence
Tourism & Handicap Labels
- Accessible for self-propelled wheelchairs
- Even flooring with no obstacles
- WC + grab handle + adequate space to move
- Maximum number of seats: 40
- Number of seats on the terrace: 150
- Number of rooms: 2
Comfort / services
- Air conditioning
- Baby chair
- Car park
- Pay car park
- Pets welcome
- Picnic hampers
- Private parking
- Restaurant for children
- Takeaway/cooked dishes
A la carte: 13 to 19 €
Child menu: from 8.50 €
Dish of the day: from 9.50 €.
Moyens de paiement
- American Express
- Bank/credit card
From 01/01 to 31/12/2022 between 7.30 am and 11 pm.
Closed on Monday.