The Quality Tourism™ brand
The Qualité Tourisme™ brand is the only state mark awarded to tourism professionals for the quality of their welcome and their services. The tourism office Provence Alps Digne-les-Bains has held this national brand since 2013. To find out more about the Qualité Tourisme brand, click here.
becoming Pole Tourist Office following the evolution of its scope of intervention in January 2017 (NOTRe Law), Provence Alpes Digne-les-Bains Tourist Office continues its actions with the aim of constantly improving its services.
Our quality commitment
To better welcome you, the Provence Alpes Digne-les-Bains Tourist Office is committed to :
- Facilitate access to its information points by optimizing signage and accessibility,
- Adapt its opening hours to tourist attendance,
- To offer you neat and comfortable reception areas,
- Welcome you in a courteous, warm and efficient manner,
- Be available and attentive to your expectations,
- Offer you personalized advice on the local tourist offer,
- Disseminate up-to-date information,
- Send the requested documentation within 48 hours,
- Respond to your emails within 24 hours,
- Promote the reception of foreign customers by having reception staff who speak two foreign languages and by offering documentation translated into several languages,
- Develop sustainable tourism by informing you about the means of public transport and the means of soft circulation,
- Measure your satisfaction by means of questionnaires,
- Listen to your comments and suggestions, take them into account in a process of progress,
- Continuously improve its services.
Classification Category I
The Provence Alpes Digne-les-Bains Tourist Office is classified Category 1 :
- The Tourist Office is accessible and welcoming
- The opening periods and times are consistent with tourist traffic in the geographical area of intervention,
- The information is accessible to foreign customers,
- The tourist information collected is exhaustive, qualified and updated,
- The tourist information media are adapted, complete and up-to-date,
- The Tourist Office listens to customers and is committed to an approach that promotes quality and progress,
- The Tourist Office has the human resources to carry out its mission,
- The Tourist Office provides a statistical collection,
- The Tourist Office implements the local tourism strategy.
For more details, you can visit the website of the General Directorate of Enterprises.