The Quality Tourism™ brand
The Qualité Tourisme™ brand is the only state mark awarded to tourism professionals for the quality of their welcome and their services. The tourism office Provence Alps Digne-les-Bains has held this national brand since 2013.
becoming Pole Tourist Office following the evolution of its scope of intervention in January 2017 (NOTRe Law), Provence Alpes Digne-les-Bains Tourist Office continues its actions with the aim of constantly improving its services.
Our quality commitment
To better welcome you, the Provence Alpes Digne-les-Bains Tourist Office is committed to :
- Facilitate access to its information points by optimizing signage and accessibility,
- Adapt its opening hours to tourist attendance,
- To offer you neat and comfortable reception areas,
- Welcome you in a courteous, warm and efficient manner,
- Be available and attentive to your expectations,
- Offer you personalized advice on the local tourist offer,
- Disseminate up-to-date information,
- Send the requested documentation within 48 hours,
- Respond to your emails within 24 hours,
- Promote the reception of foreign customers by having reception staff who speak two foreign languages and by offering documentation translated into several languages,
- Develop sustainable tourism by informing you about the means of public transport and the means of soft circulation,
- Measure your satisfaction by means of questionnaires,
- Listen to your comments and suggestions, take them into account in a process of progress,
- Continuously improve its services.
Classification Category I
The Provence Alpes Digne-les-Bains Tourist Office is classified Category 1 :
- The Tourist Office is accessible and welcoming
- The opening periods and times are consistent with tourist traffic in the geographical area of intervention,
- The information is accessible to foreign customers,
- The tourist information collected is exhaustive, qualified and updated,
- The tourist information media are adapted, complete and up-to-date,
- The Tourist Office listens to customers and is committed to an approach that promotes quality and progress,
- The Tourist Office has the human resources to carry out its mission,
- The Tourist Office provides a statistical collection,
- The Tourist Office implements the local tourism strategy.
For more details, you can visit the website of the General Directorate of Enterprises.