The apiaries of the Bastide Blanche
The world of bees. Direct sale of beekeeping products on the farm.
Production: honey, gingerbread, biscuits.
From June to September: doors open on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 10 a.m. to 19 p.m. ON RESERVATION. Free admission and entertainment. Visits with the beekeeper, video exhibition, living hive, tastings, wax workshop for children.
Sale at the farm all year round by appointment.
COVID 19 special provisions
We are attentive to health developments and compliance with the health rules in force. We are committed to an approach that respects the recommendations made by the various competent authorities. Do not hesitate to contact us to know them.
- Special information: Special family with children
- Operator status:
- Organic Producer
- Beekeeping products
Labels & accessibility
- Sustainable development label
- Bienvenue à la Ferme
- Haute Provence Geopark
- Haute Provence members
- Wheelchair accessible with assistance
- WC + grab bar + circulation space
- Accessible for self-propelled wheelchairs
- Unguided individual tours on request
- Guided individual tours on request
- Guided group tours on request
- Unguided group visits on request
- Regional products
Comfort / services
- Parking nearby
- Show room
- Sale in the markets
- Property sale
- Theme visit
- Free visits
- Guided tours
- Educational visits
Activities on site
- Children's entertainment
- Product tasting
Free. Free entertainment.
- Bank / credit card
From 01/06 to 31/10, daily from 10 a.m. to 19 p.m.