Our Tourist Information Centres are the gateway to your stay in Haute Provence! The Provence Alpes Digne-les-Bains Tourism Office, a non-profit association created under the Law of Associations (1901), groups together several Tourist Information Centres: Digne-les-Bains, Les Mées, Val de Durance in Château-Arnoux, Blanche Serre-Ponçon in Seyne-les-Alpes, Montclar, Chabanon and Sainte-Croix-du-Verdon.
Provence Alpes Digne-les-Bains Tourism Office
Place du Tampinet. 04000 DIGNE-LES-BAINS. Tel.: +33 (0)4 92 36 62 62
- November to March : Monday to Friday: 9h-12h / 14h-17h. Saturday: 9h-13h. Closed on public holidays
- April to June, September and October: Monday to Saturday: 9h-12h / 14h-18h. Sundays and public holidays from 23 May to 17 October: 9h30-12h / 14h30-16h30
- July and August : Monday to Saturday: 8h30-12h30 / 13h30-18h30. Sundays and public holidays: 9h30-12h / 14h30-16h30
Val de Durance Tourist Information Centre and Mountain Bike Base
Ferme de Font Robert – Avenue de la Bastide. 04160 CHÂTEAU-ARNOUX. Tel.: +33 (0)4 92 64 02 64
- November to March: Monday to Friday: 9h-12h / 14h-18h
- April to June, September and October: Monday to Friday: 9h-12h / 14h-18h. Saturday: 9h-12h. Public holidays from April to October (with the exception of 1 May): 9h30-12h30
- July and August: Monday to Saturday: 9h30-12h30 / 14h30-18h30. Sundays and public holidays: 9h30-12h30
Les Mées Tourist Information Centre
Boulevard de la République. 04190 LES MÉES. Tel.: +33 (0)4 92 34 36 38
- All year round: Tuesday: 14h30-17h30. Wednesday to Friday: 9h-12h / 14h30-17h30. Closed on public holidays
Les Pénitents des Mées Tourist Information Centre
Aire d’accueil des Pénitents. 04190 LES MÉES.
- July and August: Monday: 9h-13-30 / 14h30-17h. Tuesday: 8h30-13h30 / 14h30-17h. Friday and Saturday: 8h30-13h30 / 14h30-17h30. Sunday: 8h30-13h. Open on 15 August: 8h30-13h
Blanche Serre-Ponçon Tourist Information Centre
Maison de Pays. 04140 SEYNE-LES-ALPES. Tel.: +33 (0)4 92 35 11 00
- September to June: Monday to Saturday: 9h-12h / 14h-18h. Closed on Sundays and public holidays.
- July and August: Monday to Saturday: 9h-12h30 / 14h30-18h30. Sundays and public holidays: 9h30-12h30
Montclar Tourist Information Centre
Bâtiment communal. 04140 MONTCLAR. Tel.: +33 (0)4 92 30 92 01
- Mid-December to March, July and August: Every day except Wednesday and Thursday: 9h-12h / 14h-18h. Every day during the French school holiday in February: 9h-12h / 14h-18h
Chabanon Tourist Information Centre
Station de Chabanon. 04140 SELONNET. Tel.: +33 (0)4 92 32 48 59
- Mid-December to March, July and August: Every day except Thursday and Friday: 9h-12h / 14h-18h. Every day during the French school holiday in February: 9h-12h / 14h-18h
Sainte-Croix-du-Verdon Tourist Information Centre
04500 SAINTE-CROIX DU VERDON. Tel.: +33 (0)4 92 77 85 29
- April to June and September: Monday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday: 9h30-12h30 / 14h-18h. Sundays and public holidays (with the exception of 1 May): 10h-12h30 / 15h30-17h30
- July and August: Monday to Saturday: 9h30-12h30 / 14h-18h. Sundays and public holidays: 10h-12h30 / 15h30-17h30
Our core value is to provide quality service to each client. Open seven days a week from June to mid-October and six days out of seven the rest of the year, the Digne-les-Bains Tourist Office has obtained the nationally recognised label, “Quality Tourism”. Following France’s territorial reorganisation in 2015 and the subsequent broadening of the tourism administration from the municipality to the newly defined inter-municipal establishments, the Provence Alpes Digne-les-Bains Tourism Office has been created. It is in the process of acquiring the label throughout all of the Tourist Information Centres grouped under it.
Our front desk staff are happy to help with your search for accommodation, restaurants, leisure or cultural activities. They are familiar with what the territory has to offer, and strive to provide quality information and personalised advice. Contact them now!
The Tourism Office offers a variety of tools and services to help you plan or enhance your stay: a regularly updated website, a tourist brochure published yearly which presents all types of accommodation and leisure activities available, a ticketing booth for events, a digital information kiosk as well as a free Wi-Fi access point.
In all our Tourist Information Centres, maps and guides are on sale, along with several local products such as the Star of St Vincent (fossil known locally as a good luck charm), lavender essential oil, home fragrances and soaps of Provençal scents.