The Château de Malijai, built between 1635 and 1643, was bought by the Noguier family in 1766 and restored in 1770 to become as it is today. In 1982, he became the owner of the town and now houses the Town Hall. It contains an exceptional decoration of plasterwork in the Louis XV and Louis XIV style on the ground floor and on the first floor, classified as a Historic Monument. The Château de Malijai is, in this part of the Provençal Alps, one of the rare examples of seigneurial architecture from the XNUMXth century.
All year, every day.