Chapelle La Croix
Chapel to be discovered through the tour of the 3 chapels. In times of Religious War, it was destroyed entirely by Lesdiguières' protestant troups.
Restored back then by the diocese, the chapel became a place of pilgrimage.
In 1943, it was requisitionned to serve as watchtower in order to prevent air attacks. On June, 7th 1944, It was no longer used after the annoucement of the landings in Normandie. The chapel was vandalized and few things are left in it today.
Comfort / services
All year round, daily.