Between hiking and climbing, this sport consists of progressing on a rock wall using specific equipment - cables, bars, footbridges, rope bridges, zip line - which are also used to progression only to the safety of the climber. Haute Provence offers two exceptional adventures that will make you vibrate:
- Le Nine Hour Rock in Digne-les-Bains;
- La Meichira Cliff in Prads-Haute-Bléone.
Meichira Cliff is temporarily closed for maintenance. The site will remain closed until further notice.
A zipline in Digne-les-Bains!
In Digne-les-Bains, the experience was already striking, and now a zipline is added to the course! Extended itinerary for prolonged emotions! Various apparatus make up this extension which make the progression even more playful and sensational. Download our guidebook to discover without further delay the new face of the Via Ferrata of Digne-les-Bains.
Our via ferrata sites,
what there is to know
- If you have your equipment: both via ferrata are free to access (subject to favorable weather conditions).
- If you don't have any equipment? You can either to rent and leave alone in autonomy or contact one of our mountain professionals who will accompany you and provide you with the equipment in addition to a supervision guaranteeing your safety.
- Security checks may take place. It is recommended to inquire at the Tourist Office of Digne-les-Bains before embarking on the crossing.
- Access to both vias is free.
The via ferrata of the Pays Dignois have obtained the Quality Tourism markTM, guarantee of a welcome and rental of equipment constantly thought out and readjusted to allow you to experience this sporting activity in optimal conditions. A vertical adventure in complete serenity!
Have you just done one of our Via Ferratas, or both? In order to further improve our services and to be as close as possible to your expectations, we invite you to complete our satisfaction survey.