Digne-les-Bains Chemins de Fer de Provence railway station
Experience an unforgettable journey through Provence.
A unique link between the Côte d'Azur coastline and the rich valleys of the high country, the Chemins de Fer de Provence will take you on a journey through the seasons to some truly authentic villages.
From the sea spray of the Côte d'Azur to the scents of thyme and lavender typical of the middle and high country. From olive groves to snow-capped mountains, this experience will delight you with its culinary specialities as well as its treasures and discoveries, for a unique journey to the heart of Provence.
- Trains brought to life by on-board commentary using the free mobile application: https://www.cpzou.fr/acualites/appli/ (App Store and Google Play).
- Steam train service between Puget-Théniers and Entrevaux, Annot or Le Fugeret from May to November: https://www.cpzou.fr/excursions/excursions-vapeur/train-vapeur-puget-theniers-annot/
Additional services on Fridays from mid-July to mid-August, on Thursdays in August and on the 1st Saturday in November between Puget-Théniers and Le Fugeret. Information here: https://www.cpzou.fr/excursions/excursions-vapeur/train-vapeur-puget-theniers-annot/
- Train Vapeur excursion (combined with the regular train departing from Nice CP station), with connections at Puget-Théniers. Sales and reservations at our station ticket offices and by telephone on 04.97.03.80.80. Information here: https://www.cpzou.fr/excursions/excursions-vapeur/nice-entrevaux/
- For groups: All-inclusive day or weekend excursions, transport-restaurant-accommodation-activities, travel, breathe, enjoy... Info here: https://www.cpzou.fr/category/excursions/excursions-1-jour/
At present, the journey between Nice and St-André-les-Alpes is made by train and then by replacement coach from St-André-les-Alpes to Digne-les-Bains, following the same timetable.
Informations complémentaires :
10 personnes min pour des tarifs groupe, renseignements au 04 97 03 80 89.
Taille de groupe max : selon la demande, possibilité d'affréter un train spécial.
New for 2023 :
New South Region fare structure from 5 January 2023. For more information: https://zou.maregionsud.fr/actualites/evolution-des-tarifs/ .
Services for cyclists :
Transport of bicycles is guaranteed under certain conditions. Find out more at stations. Information here: https://www.cpzou.fr/news/infos-trafic-en-temps-reel/ ("Travelling with a bike" section)
- À partir de 10 ans
- Groupe accepté jusqu'a 110 personnes
Fares vary according to destination. Find out more at one of the stations along the route before departure or on the website www.cpzou.fr.
Pets are allowed.
- Independently wheelchair accessible
Reservations required - Call Zou customer services on 0809 400 013 (price of a local call).